ICU bed, commonly known as ICU nursing bed, (ICU is the abbreviation of Intensive Care Unit) is the nursing bed used in the intensive care unit. Intensive medical care is a form of medical organization management that integrates modern medical care technology with the development of medical care, the birth of new medical equipment, and the improvement of the hospital management system. The ICU bed is essential medical equipment in the center of the ICU ward.
Because the ICU ward is facing special critically ill patients, and many new-entry patients are even in dying conditions such as shock, the ward nursing work is complicated and difficult, and the requirements for the adjustable ICU bed are also very strict. There are the following functional requirements:
1. Multi-position adjustment adopts safe, reliable, and stable medical mute motor, fully electric control the overall lifting of the bed, the lifting adjustment of the backplate and the thigh plate; it can be adjusted to the cardiopulmonary resuscitation position (CPR), heart chair position, "FOWLER" "Position, MAX examination position, Turret/Anti Turret, and the central control system can display the backplane, leg, Turret/Reverse Turret, and roll angle to meet clinical needs.
2. Turnover assistance. Because there are many patients with deep consciousness impairment in the ICU ward center, they cannot turn over on their own. Nursing staff often turn over and scrub to prevent bedsores; it usually requires two to three people to complete a patient's turn over and scrub without turning over assistance. To assist in the completion, and the nursing staff can easily hurt the waist, which brings great trouble and inconvenience to the work of clinical nursing staff. The ICU bed in the modern standard sense can be easily turned over, controlled by foot or hand, It is easy to help the patient to turn over.
Adjustable Icu Bed
3. Convenient operation. The ICU bed can control the movement of the bed in multiple directions. The guardrails on both sides of the bed, footboard, handheld controller, and foot control on both sides are equipped with control functions so that the nursing staff can follow the nursing care. The most convenient is the simple operation and control of the hospital bed. In addition, there are functions such as one-key reset, one-key position, and bed-out alarm, which are used to supervise the movement of patients during the transitional rehabilitation period.
4. Accurate weighing function Critically ill patients in the ICU ward center need a large amount of fluid exchange every day, which is very important for the intake and excretion. The traditional operation is to manually record the fluid intake and output, but it is easy to ignore the secretion of sweat or the body. The rapid burning and consumption of internal fat. When the accurate weighing function is available, continuous weight monitoring of the patient is carried out. The doctor can conveniently compare the difference between the two data to adjust the treatment plan in time, which can improve the data management of the quality change in the treatment of the patient At present, the weighing accuracy of mainstream ICU beds has reached 10-20g.
5. Back X-ray filming requires that critically ill patients be filmed in the ICU ward. The back panel is equipped with X-ray film box slide rails. The X-ray machine can be used for near-body photography without moving the patient.
6. Flexible movement and braking The ICU ward center requires that the nursing bed can be moved flexibly and fixed with a stable brake so that it is convenient for rescue and transportation in the hospital. Centrally controlled brakes and medical universal wheels are often used.
We are the high-quality ICU Beds supplier, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.